What about Perovskite
:yisainuo :2016-10-26 09:09:50
Perovskite (AMX3) is still in a “High Fever” due to its intrinsic characteristics of long carrier lifetimes, extra-long carrier transport distance, and low non-radiation recombination rate. We do realize the scope of perovskite research is spreading from photovoltaic to light-emitting diode, lasers; most recently we saw a number of papers turning to employ the perovskite as high-gain photodetectors.
Here we list a few papers to share with you:
I. Perovskite Photovoltaic
1. (2015--) Advanced Materials (DOI:10.1002/adma.20150048). Planar CH3NH3PbI3 Perovskite Solar Cells with Constant 17.2% Average Power Conversion Efficiency Irrespective of the Scan Rate.
COMENTS: Planar structure, constant power conversion efficiency of 17.2%, irrespective of scan rate, all are important.
2. (2015--) Scientific Reports (DOI:10.1038/srep07725). Growing Perovskite into Polymers for Easy-Processable Optoelectronic Devices.
COMENTS: The authors grow the Perovskite into light-emitting polymer, the film quality is improved.
II. Perovskite Light-Emitting Diodes
3. (2015--) Advanced Materials (DOI:10.1002/adma.201405217). Interfacial Control toward Efficient and Low-Voltage Perovskite Light-Emitting Diodes.
4. (2015--) Advanced Materials (DOI:10.1002/adma.201405044). Enhanced Performance in Fluorene-Free Organometal Halide Perovskite Light-Emitting Diodes using Tunable, Low Electron Affinity Oxide Electron Injectors.
III. Perovskite Nanowire Lasers
5. (2015-04-13) Nature Materials (DOI:10.1038/NMAT4271). Lead Halide Perovskite Nanowires Lasers with Low Lasing Thresholds and High Quality Factors.
IV. Perovskite Photodetectors
6. (2015--) Advanced Materials (DOI:10.1002/adma.201405116). High-Gain and Low-Driving-Voltage Photodetectors Based on Organolead Triiodide Perovskites.
COMENTS: Perovskite photodetectors are comparable with silicon one.
We also saw there are a few hot articles in Science, Nature Communications:
7. (2015-04-27) Nature Communications (DOI:10.1038/ncomms8026). Revealing the Role of Organic Cations in Hybrid Halide Perovskite CH3NH3PbI3.
COMENTS: If CH3NH3 orients along (001)-like direction, the PbI6 octahedral cage will distort and the bandgap will become indirect. The authors suggest that molecular rotations, with the consequent dynamical change of the band structure, might be at the origin of the slow carrier recombination and the superior conversion efficiency of CH3NH3PbI3.
8. (2015-02-27) Science (Vol. 347 Issue 6225). Electron-Hole Diffusion Lengths > 175 micrometer in Solution-Grown CH3NH3PbI3 Single Crystals.
COMENTS: The authors found that the diffusion lengths in MAPbI3 single crystals grown by a solution-growth method can exceed 175 micrometers under 1 sun illumination and exceed 3 millimeters under 0.1 sun for both electrons and holes. MAPbI3 single crystals (MSCs) device differed from MAPbI3 Polycrystalline one (MPCs), MSCs exhibited a strong exciton absorption at 790nm, the red shift of the EQE cutoff by 50nm to 850nm increased the upper limit of Jsc in MAPbI3 based solar cells from 27.5 to 33mA/cm2, so far we saw the highest Jsc in MPCs is around 23mA/cm2.
9. (2015-04-30) Sciencexpress (DOI:10.1126/science.aaa5333). Impact of Microstructure on Local Carrier Lifetime in Perovskite Solar Cells.
COMENTS: The paper results identify a subpopulation of dark grains and grain boundaries as specific targets for perovskite growth and passivation studies, and show that local fluorescence lifetime imaging provides a route by which changes in the film processing can be evaluated to assess their influence on carrier recombination in films. By removing those non-radiative pathways to obtain uniform brightness with high emissivity across all grains, it is likely that we will see the performance of perovskite devices approach the thermodynamic limits for solar cell and other light-emitting devices.
Xi'an p-OLED (www.p-oled.cn/en) is a company which engages in R&D of both p-OLED/Perovskite devices and materials, we promise to provide the best quality products and excellent services to our customers, and here are some our advantages:
1. Unique materials, such as Perovskite materials (MAPbI3, MAPbBr3, MAPbI2Cl, MAPbICl2, FAPbI3, FAPbBr3, FAPbI2Cl, FAPbICl2 etc.), TADF materials (2CzPN, 4CzPN, 4CzIPN, 4CzTPN, 4CzTPN-Ph, 4CzTPN-Bu,4CzPN-Ph, 4CzPN-Bu, DMAC-DPS), Organic phosphores materials (FCNIrPic, PhFIrPic, Ir(hpiq)3), and so on.
2. The company supplies over 100 materials in the field.
3. Instructive technology services for customers.